• Library works from: 09: 00 AM to 06: 00 PM
• Circulation Section: 10: 00 AM to 04: 00 PM
It remains closed on all Holidays.
The Following Are The Rules & Regulations Regarding Issue Of Books For The Library :
1. Students Are Advised To Maintain Silence In Library Premises.
2. No Books Will Be Issued Against Library Card
3. The Students Can Borrow The Books For A Period Of 10 Days. Failure To Return The Books Will Attract Penalty.
4. A Fine Of 5/-Per Day Book Will Charged For Late Returing Of Books.
5. One Renewal Is Allowed If There Is No Demand For The Same Book By Other Readears.
6. Students Are Advised To Check Carefully The Physical Condition Of The Book Before It Is Issued. Once The Book Is Issued He/She Will Be Held Responsible To Return The Book In Good Condition.
7. If The Books Are Damaged They Will Not Be Accepted If The Books Are Lost Or Damaged,The Borrower Has To Replace A New Copy Or Pay Double The Prevaailing Cost In The Market Along With Postal Charges Of Rs.10/-
8. Reference Books Such As Dictionaries, Encyclopedia, Year Books, Journals, Project Reports, And Text Books With A Making “Reference” Etc. Will Not Be Issued.
9. Students Are Advised Not To Bring Their Personal Belongings & Books Into The Library Except A Note Book For Making Notes.