About EEE Department
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering is important for the existence world, as it is impossible to imagine life without Electricity. It has ever increasing demand and will continue. Apart from nuclear, hydro, thermal power generation stations, the power generation is proposed to be cycled by huge companies.
- The department owns a special place with excellence and best quality education for the students to focus on technical concepts with practically of the subject, which forwards for advanced technology and research.
- The department conducts technical forum every year.
- WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS ATTENDED BY STUDENTS
- Our students Ronak D.Mistry, J.Mahesh, M.Pavan Reddy, M.Varun presented live project “Portable Cyclic Generator” conducted at Birla Planetorium.
- WORKSHOPS ATTENDED BY FACULTY
- Mr.V.Ramesh HOD,Mrs.T.Shailaja Asst.Prof. attended workshop on MATLAB.
- Mr.V.Ramesh HOD, MS.Ch.Leela Kumari Asst.Prof., Mr.B.Vijaya Kumar Asst.Prof. attended workshop on MISSION 10X conducted by Wipro.
CH LEELA KUMARI
B VIJAYA KUMAR
B KIRAN KUMAR